Loss and damage caused by climate change: legal strategies for vulnerable countries” by Joy Hyvarinen suggests that vulnerable countries may benefit from considering strategies beyond the UNFCCC and the Kyoto Protocol and highlights new proposals about reparations under international law. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Least Developed Countries Group Push for Decisive Climate Action at United Nations General Assembly
- LDC Watch session at WTO Public Forum in Geneva on 26 Sept
- Development deficit feeds Boko Haram in northern Cameroon
- Early results: Did private outsourcing improve Liberia’s schools?
- Aid workers under attack in Myanmar as Rohingya conflict worsens
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.