Speaking at a meeting on UNCATD’s contribution to the Istanbul Programme of Action for LDCs this September, Arjun Karki, LDC Watch International Coordinator presented the NGO perspective Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Climate change talks in Poland: Rich countries are not paying their fair share says civil society
- LDCs know Paris Agreement needs strong rules, if their countries are not to face extinction
- LDCs must nurture dynamic businesses that create jobs and help end poverty, says new UN Report
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
- Climate change is plunging Senegal’s herders into poverty.
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.