23 September – At the UN General Assembly in New York, the Least Developed Countries (LDC) Group calls on heads of state and government to reaffirm their pledge to tackle climate change by committing to fair and concrete climate solutions to protect all people and the planet. The theme of this year’s UN General Assembly debate – ‘Focusing on People: Striving for Peace and a Decent Life for All on a Sustainable Planet’ – is a reminder of the importance of safeguarding a liveable world for ourselves and future generations. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Least Developed Countries Group Push for Decisive Climate Action at United Nations General Assembly
- LDC Watch session at WTO Public Forum in Geneva on 26 Sept
- Development deficit feeds Boko Haram in northern Cameroon
- Early results: Did private outsourcing improve Liberia’s schools?
- Aid workers under attack in Myanmar as Rohingya conflict worsens
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.