LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Asian CSOs have grave concerns about accreditation of Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. (BTMU) and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to Green Climate Fund given their involvement in coal-fired energy projects
- Tackle climate change LDC Group tells leaders in run-up to G7 meeting
- Regional Consultation of West African CSOs on from LDCs
- Equatorial Guinea graduates from the LDC category
- Bangladesh needs global help to tackle climate change
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.
April 7, Bankok With extreme weather pounding countries across a wide arc in the Asia-Pacific region, questions hover over entitlements for millions of people displaced by climate change, pledged under the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and other sources.