April 7, Bankok With extreme weather pounding countries across a wide arc in the Asia-Pacific region, questions hover over entitlements for millions of people displaced by climate change, pledged under the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and other sources.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- COP24 fails to reach deal to help LDCs
- Climate change talks in Poland: Rich countries are not paying their fair share says civil society
- LDCs know Paris Agreement needs strong rules, if their countries are not to face extinction
- LDCs must nurture dynamic businesses that create jobs and help end poverty, says new UN Report
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.