Child labour is on the rise in Ghana, particularly in urban areas. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF) 2012 State of the World’s Children Report, 34 percent of Ghanaian children aged between five and 14 years are engaged in child labour – up from 23 percent in 2003.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
- Samir Amin, Third World Champion and intellectual, dies
- Bonn cimate Meeting: “Very little time left to develop rules to implement Paris Agreement before the December 2018 deadline”, say LDC group of countries
- Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, and the Solomon Islands to ‘graduate’ out of LDC category
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.