Child labour is on the rise in Ghana, particularly in urban areas. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF) 2012 State of the World’s Children Report, 34 percent of Ghanaian children aged between five and 14 years are engaged in child labour – up from 23 percent in 2003.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Le progrès des PMAs passe par l’accès a des services énergétiques modernes
- Progress in LDCs hinges on access to modern energy, new United Nations report says
- COP23: LDC CSOs call for a transformation of the energy system
- COP23: Developing countries disastisfied on lack of progress on finance and adaption issues
- LDC governments say “COP23 shone a spotlight on the impacts of climate change on island states and particularly vulnerable countries”
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.