Child labour is on the rise in Ghana, particularly in urban areas. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF) 2012 State of the World’s Children Report, 34 percent of Ghanaian children aged between five and 14 years are engaged in child labour – up from 23 percent in 2003.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- COP24 fails to reach deal to help LDCs
- Climate change talks in Poland: Rich countries are not paying their fair share says civil society
- LDCs know Paris Agreement needs strong rules, if their countries are not to face extinction
- LDCs must nurture dynamic businesses that create jobs and help end poverty, says new UN Report
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.