Child labour is on the rise in Ghana, particularly in urban areas. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF) 2012 State of the World’s Children Report, 34 percent of Ghanaian children aged between five and 14 years are engaged in child labour – up from 23 percent in 2003.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
- Climate change is plunging Senegal’s herders into poverty.
- Least Developed Countries Urge Adoption of Paris Guidelines to move towards Rapid Climate Action
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.