Child labour is on the rise in Ghana, particularly in urban areas. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF) 2012 State of the World’s Children Report, 34 percent of Ghanaian children aged between five and 14 years are engaged in child labour – up from 23 percent in 2003.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Ministers from LDCs call on Global Community to go for strong action at UN Climate Change Negotiations
- US House Passes NICA Act Against Nicaragua, endangering the country’s social programmes and development
- Des leaders de la société civile réclament de meilleurs termes de l’échange et un plus grand accès au marché international pour les produits des PMA
- Civil society leaders call for better trade terms and more access to world market for LDC products
- Least Developed Countries Group Push for Decisive Climate Action at United Nations General Assembly
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.