DHAKA, JUNE 4: Leaders of civil society right groups’ network EquityBD and VOICE on Tuesday demanded the cancellation of debt and creating democratic space for Least Developed Countries (LDCs) specially in international financial institutions like the World Bank. The demand was made at a press conference at the National Press Club to focus the lackings in the UN High Level Panel report on post 2015 agenda. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Climate change talks in Poland: Rich countries are not paying their fair share says civil society
- LDCs know Paris Agreement needs strong rules, if their countries are not to face extinction
- LDCs must nurture dynamic businesses that create jobs and help end poverty, says new UN Report
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
- Climate change is plunging Senegal’s herders into poverty.
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.