DHAKA, JUNE 4: Leaders of civil society right groups’ network EquityBD and VOICE on Tuesday demanded the cancellation of debt and creating democratic space for Least Developed Countries (LDCs) specially in international financial institutions like the World Bank. The demand was made at a press conference at the National Press Club to focus the lackings in the UN High Level Panel report on post 2015 agenda. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
- Samir Amin, Third World Champion and intellectual, dies
- Bonn cimate Meeting: “Very little time left to develop rules to implement Paris Agreement before the December 2018 deadline”, say LDC group of countries
- Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, and the Solomon Islands to ‘graduate’ out of LDC category
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.