By Peter Lokale Nakimangole, 23 December 2012: This takes effect immediately and increases to 49 the number of countries benefiting from LDC status, which will help those economies that are deemed structurally most disadvantaged, and most likely to experience difficulties in their efforts to emerge from poverty. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
- Samir Amin, Third World Champion and intellectual, dies
- Bonn cimate Meeting: “Very little time left to develop rules to implement Paris Agreement before the December 2018 deadline”, say LDC group of countries
- Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, and the Solomon Islands to ‘graduate’ out of LDC category
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.