(13 September 2017): LDC Watch, the umbrella group representing NGOs from Least Developed Countries, is holding a working session on ‘An Inclusive Global Trade System In The Face of Changing Trade Landscape’ at the WTO Public Forum. It is Working Session 6, on Tuesday, 26 September, 11.30-13.00 in Room D, at the WTO Building, Geneva. The general theme of the Public Forum 17, (26-28 September) is ‘Trade Behind the Headlines’ on making trade work for more people and ensure that the trading system is as inclusive as possible. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
- Samir Amin, Third World Champion and intellectual, dies
- Bonn cimate Meeting: “Very little time left to develop rules to implement Paris Agreement before the December 2018 deadline”, say LDC group of countries
- Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, and the Solomon Islands to ‘graduate’ out of LDC category
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.