In Malawi, the economy is mainly reliant on agriculture with up to 65 percent of the country’s 14.1 million population solely depending on the land for their livelihoods. Farmers are using modern equipment to increase yields, and follow the strictures of the Rio + 20 meeting. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Rich Nations Vowed Billions for Climate Change. Poor Countries Are Waiting.
- Climate Change meeting in Bangkok – LDC Group says little progress means daunting task to conclude Paris Agreement Rulebook
- Samir Amin, Third World Champion and intellectual, dies
- Bonn cimate Meeting: “Very little time left to develop rules to implement Paris Agreement before the December 2018 deadline”, say LDC group of countries
- Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe, and the Solomon Islands to ‘graduate’ out of LDC category
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.