This report, written by Dr. Anita Spring and Dr. Robert Rolfe of the University of South Carolina, provides a comprehensive examination of Sub-Saharan Africa business conditions. It tracks social, political, and economic trends both for the entire region and its largest markets individually. Continue reading
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Climate change talks in Poland: Rich countries are not paying their fair share says civil society
- LDCs know Paris Agreement needs strong rules, if their countries are not to face extinction
- LDCs must nurture dynamic businesses that create jobs and help end poverty, says new UN Report
- Women’s groups from Asia Pacific concerned aboout Poland’s plan to suppress civil society at COP24
- Climate change is plunging Senegal’s herders into poverty.
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.