April 7, Bankok With extreme weather pounding countries across a wide arc in the Asia-Pacific region, questions hover over entitlements for millions of people displaced by climate change, pledged under the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and other sources.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Le progrès des PMAs passe par l’accès a des services énergétiques modernes
- Progress in LDCs hinges on access to modern energy, new United Nations report says
- COP23: LDC CSOs call for a transformation of the energy system
- COP23: Developing countries disastisfied on lack of progress on finance and adaption issues
- LDC governments say “COP23 shone a spotlight on the impacts of climate change on island states and particularly vulnerable countries”
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.