April 7, Bankok With extreme weather pounding countries across a wide arc in the Asia-Pacific region, questions hover over entitlements for millions of people displaced by climate change, pledged under the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and other sources.
LDC Blog Posts
Receive Our Newsletter
- Nepal, Bangladesh and Laos to graduate from the LDC status by 2026
- LDC countries disappointed from Cop26
- The richest countries have a moral responsibility to help the poorest and vulnerable nations and people’ – Dr Poshendra Satyal
- LDCs call for climate finance scaled up to support climate action
- Climate commitments fall far short of the Paris Agreement goals
Google Translate This PagePowered by Google Translate.